Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Product Designer (UI + Visual + UX)Apply
Oct 05, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Joe M.
Job #: 109196
Our SF client is looking for a Product Designer in a temp-to-perm capacity. This position involves UI, Visual, and some UX. Full product lifecycle experience is preferred.
You'll fit in if you....:
• Have a strong portfolio of product design with detailed interactions
• Embrace constructive criticism as part of the design process and can clearly articulate your design decisions
• Are experienced working with and contributing to a product style guide
• Have incredible visual and interaction design skills, but you’re also comfortable talking about systems and strategies
• Feel confident creating new visual directions, including color theory and typography, and ensuring they’re carried out consistently
• Aren’t afraid to fail, love to iterate quickly, and when you hear the word “lean” you don’t think cuisine
• Pride yourself on unparalleled collaboration skills and you look forward to partnering with PMs, engineers, and researchers to create beautiful products in an agile environment
• Know empathy is the most important design skill you possess
• Love getting input from users and dread making decisions without it
• Confident with visual design and prototyping applications. We like Sketch, Invision (they’re a customer), Framer, and of course good ol’ HTML and CSS.
• Comfortable thinking in scalable systems, not one-off solutions.
• A positive attitude and the knowledge that any design problem is interesting if you make it one.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills.
• 5+ years designing for digital products.
• Partnered with Product Managers to create user testing plans to confirm hypotheses for new feature ideas, or current feature sets that needed improvement.
• Participated in user experience research and usability studies.
• A combination of startup and agency experience. You are always willing to get your hands dirty and chip in to help move a project forward, and you work with urgency.
• Experience creating wireframes, site maps, personas, competitive audits, storyboarding and user journeys.
Client provides Subscription Management to businesses.
Want more details about this and other San Francisco opportunities? Meet Joe Menard!