Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Digital Marketing StrategistApply
Oct 04, 2016
San Diego, CA
Temp To Perm
Agent: Kristin B.
Job #: 109158
Our client is looking for a temp-to-hire senior-level Digital Marketing Strategist, responsible for building awareness and advancing the brand by utilizing all accessible digital channels.
Set and implement digital marketing strategy for product portfolio, including but not limited to:
● Develop and optimize e-commerce channel and Amazon.
● Identify KPIs and deploy digital marketing tactics to increase awareness & engagement of core brands, content, and consumer products among consumers.
● E.g.: Manages content distributed through social media outlets to promote brand identity, increase product awareness and foster community interaction in a manner that strengthens relationships and increases a constituency of followers
● Lead all aspects of the digital product’s life cycle, including conception, development, publishing, distribution and marketing.
● Successfully launch digital campaigns and product on-time and on or under budget.
● Direct internal and external resources to support digital and social media marketing campaigns including priority definition, editorial review, UI/user flow, engagement methods, etc.
● Identify, engage, contract and manage social media influencers to drive brand awareness, engagement, and ad revenues.
● Consult internal stakeholders to define business goals and the expected consumer needs/outcomes, KPIs and success benchmarks, and continually evaluate and optimize campaign/program results.
● Develop and maintain promotional calendar for all digital-led initiatives
● Maintain and refresh digital products and brand collateral where needed, including website, social media, and brand decks
● Provide high-level analytics support and analysis, and if applicable, oversight of analytics-reporting agency or personnel
● Collaborates to build consistent brand management and development of brand story for distribution on digital platforms
● Confers with VP of Marketing to establish goals, objectives and strategies to manage, plan and administer digital marketing tactics and advertising within corporate budget
● Provide technical and/or troubleshooting assistance for all portfolio brands
● Manage domain registrations and hosting services for all portfolio websites and digital products
● Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience.
● MBA preferred.
● 5+ years of relevant Digital Advertising/Marketing industry experience, including hands on experience in digital media planning, marketing strategy and campaign management
● Demonstrated ability to create engaging written content
● Strong knowledge of the current digital space/social media landscape and ability to forecast trends
● Expert in employing best-practices on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube and brand lifting SM verticals
● Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership experience
● Experience integrating digital & social media efforts into marketing strategies in a retail/CPG environment
● Experience in managing consumer engagement and leveraging digital/social media for a retail accounts
● Active learner and forward thinker excelling at identifying evolving media trends and understanding role in the future of the industry
● Ability to achieve success in an entrepreneurial, high-energy, fast-paced, collaborative and ever-changing environment
● Ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines with creative solutions
● Familiarity with the following platforms and software: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Docs, MS Office, Creative Suite, Project Management, Facebook Insights, Rentrak, etc.
● Strategic critical thinker and strong attention to detail
● Ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively in a collaborative team environment
Want more details about this and other San Diego, CA opportunities? Meet Kristin Barger!