Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
web designer / developerApply
Oct 04, 2016
Agent: Sarah B.
Job #: 109133
This is an excellent, very long term contract opportunity *approximately 9 months +) for a seasoned Web Designer/Tech Project Manager with some development skills to work with a very prestigious company as a point person within this organization.
We are currently seeking an experienced Web Designer/Tech. Project Lead to develop online material for one of our medical education programs. This position will be involved in the development and deployment of online medical activities, email marketing tactics, as well as design and management of website content. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, and an excellent communicator with experience working in a professional, corporate environment.
• Lead projects for the launch of web-based educational activities
• Work in close collaboration with the project teams and web staff to help design, develop and deploy web-based educational content
• Responsible for technology oversight including: project deadlines/status/scope, and working with the project team for content needs and overall site design
• Design and development of email marketing tactics
• Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on Web Design (or related field)
• 1-5 years developing, maintaining, and supporting Web projects in a corporate environment
• Solid front-end coding experience with HTML and CSS—ability to code in a non-WYSIWYG environment
• An understanding of browser capabilities and design constraints on the Web and mobile
• Exceptional skills at debugging code and a strong drive to test
• A track record of diagramming and documenting all work, whether it be procedural or technical in nature
• Strong understanding of Website architecture, usability, navigation, templating, etc.
• Experience with WordPress is preferred
• Experience with designing and coding responsive HTML email marketing is preferred
Please reply with a resume and a link to your portfolio. Don't miss this opportunity. You will be offered comprehensive benefits with corporate subsidy and be paid weekly!
Want more details about this and other Catonsville, MD opportunities? Meet Sarah Byars!