Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Motion DesignerApply
Oct 04, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Agent: Erika K.
Job #: 109126
The client is a design consulting company who specializing in mobile connected products in San Francisco, CA. They are looking for a Sr. Motion Designer for an ongoing basis for 40 hours/week onsite. *This role has the potential to turn into FTE for the right candidate.
- Helping lead design projects across all channels
- Being responsible for understanding our client’s business and project goals, translating them into unique and thoughtful interactive experiences.
- Working with visual and interaction designers, as well as developers to implement motion design concepts into pixel-perfect user interfaces that demonstrate a solid understanding of where motion design, interaction design, information architecture and technology come together to create smart, compelling and usable experiences across channels and devices.
- Demonstrating leadership in motion concept development and being able to sell those concepts to clients with excitement and enthusiasm while defending design decisions with a solid understanding of available technologies, user expectations, industry expertise and trends.
- Presenting work that shows innovative and appropriate navigation systems, spatial models, effective storytelling, with a meticulous attention to detail.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- 5+ years of experience in motion and interactive design for mobile, web and software
- At least 3 years' experience in a Senior creative role
- After Effects and other motion and prototyping applications
- A portfolio that shows creative range and innovative thinking
- Passion for design and the evolution of the interactive user experience
- Solid understanding of design principles and how they apply to the interactive space.
- Thorough understanding of current UI presentation-layer technologies.
- Ability to produce great work in short timeframes, manage time efficiently while multi-tasking across different projects and clients.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Ambitious, proactive, conceptual and honest attitude/mindset
- Cinema 4D and/or live action video production.
Want more details about this and other San Francisco, CA opportunities? Meet Erika Kelsey!