Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Junior Marketing SpecialistApply
Oct 04, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Sarah B.
Job #: 109115
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated junior to mid-level Marketing Specialist who is able to work onsite in Hoboken, NJ. The ideal candidate has between 2-4 years of experience and familiarity with B2B Marketing and Social Media. This is a stable, exciting company who is rapidly growing their US presence. Although, this is a temporary position, there is a good chance that they will hire this person as a full-time employee - that decision will be based on performance. Furthermore, this candidate should possess outstanding multi-tasking skills, be highly flexible and have an upbeat, can-do attitude. You should also be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, effectively manage project schedules and assigned tasks and ensure delivery of content that supports the brand personality. Keep reading for an overview of daily tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support the US Marketing Manager with various project assignments and manage deliverables from conception to successful completion - media types include online assets, digital campaigns, tradeshow graphics and more.
• Assist with all tradeshow logistical planning, including but not limited to material shipping, internal attendee sign ups and creating & maintaining to-do lists.
• Handle all day-to-day content posting and engagement on active social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
• Manage US social media calendar.
• Coordinate with global team members to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
• Ongoing updates to Marketing calendar.
• 2-4 years experience in Marketing, Communications, Project Management, or other related field.
• Experience working with or in a creative workflow process.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and project management skills.
• Superior working knowledge of tactical event management, social media platforms and Google Docs.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects/activities seamlessly within a fast paced setting.
Nice to have:
• Proficient working knowledge of one or more of the following tools/technologies: Hoot Suite analytics, Google Ad Words, Google Analytics, Word Press, Marketo or Eloqua Marketing Automation, Sugar, SalesForce or MS Dynamics CRM.
• Persuasive, fact-based and articulate with superlative collaboration skills.
• Strong sense of urgency combined with close attention to detail.
• Patient, yet tenacious.
• Self-Starter with a positive and helpful attitude.
• Strong ability to work well with others.
Want more details about this and other Hoboken,NJ opportunities? Meet Sarah Byars!