Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Branding Designer (temp)Apply
Oct 03, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Agent: Caitlin M.
Job #: 109067
Our client, a consumer electronics company, is looking for a temp Sr. Branding Designer to work onsite at their office located in South Bay. The project will be full time hours during the week and last through the end of the year, with the possibility to extend longer.
As a Sr. Branding Designer, you will be responsible for partnering with the creative team and executing conceptual marketing driven projects that support the company brand. These projects require a complete understanding of all visual communications including typography, layout, product/lifestyle photo direction, and the ability to work with copywriting services to create distinct branded communications. Projects include but are not limited to packaging, tradeshow/events, retail merchandising, multi-media/web, and collateral.
- At least 3 years experience developing 360 campaigns effecting all mediums and consumer touchpoints.
- Design and produce the highest quality collateral, packaging, multimedia, tradeshow materials, marketing, and other related projects as needed.
- Effectively storyboard and art direct in house photo team to create strong images that illustrate the product and story for various marketing applications.
- Responsible for 100% accuracy and proofing of all materials produced.
- Photo Art Direction experience for both product and lifestyle.
- Proficient with Mac platform software, including but not limited to Adobe CS programs, Microsoft Office and and PowerPoint. Web proficiency is a plus.
If this sounds like a great fit, please apply and highlight your relevant experience.
Want more details about this and other Los Angeles, CA opportunities? Meet Caitlin Myers!