Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Oct 03, 2016
Agent: Kate C.
Job #: 109033
The Marketing Specialist provides marketing and communications support for our clients' Marketing Department. This Marketing Specialist will work independently under general instruction on a wide variety of routine and special projects. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Supports Director Marketing & Communications and the entity Marketing Department
2) Assists with implementation of special events and community seminars
3) Assists with implementation of media relations
4) Writes for internal and external communications
5) Writes and monitors social media
This is a float pool position and will work with several departments as needed.
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
· Minimum of bachelor's degree with a focus in marketing, communications or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of two years' experience as a marketing, communications. advertising or creative department assistant
· Strong oral and written communication skills; Excellent grammar, writing ability and vocabulary
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Outlook) with the ability to lean new software products required Attention to detail; high level of accuracy; ability to maintain confidentiality and function effectively under high volumes of work and deadlines.
· Ability to execute tasks with minimal instruction; Must be well organized and detail-oriented
· Strong interpersonal skills dealing with all levels of employees, physicians, patients, and community members.
· Excellent customer service skills and a positive "can-do" attitude Responsiveness and ability to work under deadline pressure on occasion
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
· College-level English composition, journalism, and marketing courses
· Experience with Adobe Suite (Acrobat and Photoshop)
Want more details about this and other San Diego opportunities? Meet Kate Clayton!