Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Oct 03, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Kate C.
Job #: 109031
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator position provides administrative and account service support to our clients' marketing and advertising team, which is responsible for growing market share and brand preference through adverting initiatives and integrated marketing plans.
This person reports to the Director of Service Line Marketing and supports the department VP, Director and account team. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1) Reporting: summarizes campaign results, prepares reports, presentations and client correspondence
2) Administrative: schedules meetings, prepares weekly status report and meeting minutes, researches topics and books travel arrangements
3) Budget: routes invoices for approval and payment, tracks department and campaign expenses, supports annual budgeting process
4) Client support: works with agency, vendors, account supervisors and CRM specialists and clients to execute event logistics; attend external events and client meetings as needed. Independently opens new jobs/projects with creative services, digital and PR teams to support clients.
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in advertising or marketing, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a marketing and communication assistant, or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and a "can do" attitude
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent grammar, writing ability and vocabulary
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to make independent judgments
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Completion of college-level English composition, journalism, and marketing courses
Want more details about this and other San Diego opportunities? Meet Kate Clayton!