Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr Account ExecutivesApply
Sep 29, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Loren G.
Job #: 108956
Our Client is Senior Account Executive manages day to day activities of assigned account(s), while
coordinating effectively with client brand team and extended partners on development of tactics. You will be
responsible for frequent client contact with brand management as well as other client team members (medical, legal, regulatory, etc.).
The position demonstrates a strategic understanding of the client business and provides sound and responsible client counsel.
• Maintains frequent and effective contact with members of the client brand team
• Ability to build client relationships and provide service that exceeds expectations
• Participates in the promotional planning process and manages daily execution of approved promotional plans
• Acquires thorough knowledge of client’s business to anticipate marketing and advertising challenges and
• Demonstrates strong understanding of the brand, ensuring the creative team produces high quality work
that’s on strategy
• Monitors competitive promotional initiatives
• Assist team with preparation for all client status updates, communications, and meetings
• Document client discussions and action items for team review including contact reports and status reports
• Follow up on action items with team/client to ensure completion
• Responds to both internal and external client requests promptly and appropriately
• Ensure solid understanding of client’s financial management/invoicing/budget submission requirements
• Stay abreast of regulations that govern the pharmaceutical marketing space and impact the client’s
medical/legal/regulatory review process
• Adhere to company and client specific compliance guidelines and closeout procedures
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize effectively
• Capable of troubleshooting challenges by demonstrating creative problem solving
• Secures an understanding of the client’s business by reading clinical studies and trade publications
• Understands advertising fundamentals, including positioning, branding and principles of good creative
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Recommends ways to improve work processes and efficiencies
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: One to three years in advertising; pharmaceuticals/healthcare experience required,
Want more details about this and other River North opportunities? Meet Loren Greiff!