Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Account Supervisor With Medical or Pharma ExperienceApply
Sep 29, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Loren G.
Job #: 108951
Our Client is seeking an experienced Account Supervisor WITH Medical or Pharma Experience.
As the Account Supervisor, your primary role will be the day to day management and growth and planning of a portfolio of clients and agency teams.
Responsible for: Frequent client contact with brand management as well as other client team members (medical, legal,regulatory, etc.).
The position demonstrates a superior understanding of the client(s) strategic business and provides high level and granular counsel as needed.
• Strategic planning as well as tactical guidance
• Maintains frequent and effective contact with members of the client brand team
• Ability to build client relationships and provide service that exceeds expectations
• Participates in the strategic planning process and promotional planning
• Use your understanding of the clinical development landscape and protocol design to build proposals and plans
for your clients
• Develop an understanding of marketing strategies and tactics that will be appropriate and effective for your
• Develop an understanding of why creative work has been developed and its relevance to a client’s strategy
• Acquires thorough knowledge of client’s business to anticipate marketing and advertising challenges and
• Demonstrates strong understanding of the brand and competitors, ensuring the creative team produces high
quality work that’s on strategy
• Monitors competitive promotional initiatives
• Follow up on action items with team/client to ensure completion
• Responds to both internal and external client requests promptly and appropriately
• Ensure solid understanding of client’s financial management/invoicing/budget submission requirements
• Adhere to company and client specific compliance guidelines and closeout procedures
• Manages growth and development of Account and/or Assistant Account Executive as appropriate
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan and prioritize effectively
• Capable of troubleshooting challenges by demonstrating creative problem solving
• Secures an understanding of the Client’s business by reading clinical studies and trade publications
• Understands advertising fundamentals, including positioning, branding and principles of good creative
• Solid oral and written communication skills
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• Recommends ways to improve work processes and efficiencies
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: Five years+ in advertising; pharmaceuticals/healthcare experience required,
Want more details about this and other River North opportunities? Meet Loren Greiff!