Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Jr. Graphic DesignerApply
Sep 28, 2016
Beverly Hills, CA
Agent: Tacara C.
Job #: 108879
Our client is in search of a Jr. Graphic Designer to assist with creating print marketing and training collateral for all their real estate agents. Collateral will differ on a daily basis. All candidates must be used to working on short term deliverables with quick turnaround to be considered.
Must be an enthusiastic team member comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. In order to contribute quickly, your creative skills should include up to 3 years of print design and visual graphics work. Projects could include: sales collateral, logos, fliers, photo retouching, signage/large format, and marketing pieces. This is a design position taking projects from concept to completion. Need to feel comfortable with concepting, designing, production and have knowledge of printer requirements.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite - Illustrator, Photoshop and some InDesign
• Print creative design and production
• Comfortable generating unique creative solutions
• Ability to juggle and manage time while working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent attention to detail
• Workload will be approximately 50% creative and 50% production
• Portfolio demonstrates excellent typography and simple, clean design using modern, vibrant colors
Bachelors in Graphic Design, Marketing, or similar field
They are one of the nations fastest growing real-estate companies pairing technology to help their clients navigate the process of finding or selling a home.
Want more details about this and other Beverly Hills, CA opportunities? Meet Tacara Clark!