Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 28, 2016
Agent: Meredith L.
Job #: 108860
Job Summary: We are looking for a self-motivated candidate who can quickly turn visual design and wireframes into functional pages and contribute to idea generation and development. Turn-around time is usually short and fast paced. You will work very closely with others in the user experience team, especially designers and information architects; coming up with new ideas and ways to implement their designs.
Qualified applicants must be detail-oriented, result-driven individuals who work well within a highly fast-paced environment. The applicant should have strong experience working in team environments and have strong interpersonal skills, as well as strong client interaction skills.
• Utilize low-fidelity, medium-fidelity, and high-fidelity prototypes across the different stages of the design.
• Create visually compelling representations of the solution's high-level interaction, navigation, and organization design (i.e., concept models)
• Develop visual representations of the organizational structure, hierarchy, and relationships of screens in a site as well as the interactions between the user and the functional modules in the solution
• Develop screen details (i.e., wireframes) depicting all elements on a unique screen type, including the content, functional, and navigation specifications (with guidance and oversight)
• Communicate effectively with creative user experience team and technical development team
• Ensure we meet all 508 accessibility requirements
• Translate visual designs into completed HTML pages while strictly adhering to design specifications
• Must be a U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
• Eligible for U.S. Government Clearance
- BONUS- if you have experience with Angular or React
- Experience in developing standards-based, CSS-driven, table-less layouts
- Knowledge of Section 508 standards and compliance
* THIS DEV WILL BE WORKING WITH A GOVERNMENT CLIENT- Selected candidates will be asked to go through a background check
Want more details about this and other Manhattan opportunities? Meet Meredith Lawlor!