Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Account ExecutiveApply
Sep 28, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: George S.
Job #: 108843
Vitamin T has a AWESOME opportunity with one of our agency clients in Dallas, TX.
The Senior Account Executive is a self-motivated go-getter. This role is responsible for being the liaison between clients and a team of designers and developers. Projects could be creative and interactive in nature -- from inception, to production launch and post-launch assessment.
• Have a B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience in a related field
• Three or more years experience in an agency setting in an account service capacity
• Experience managing multiple accounts and resolve scheduling conflicts
• Proactive, forward strategic thinker and problem solver
• Self-starter with excellent, precise communication and interpersonal skills
• Comfortable and confident working in a team environment
• Detail oriented and extremely organized
• Serve as the primary client contact on retainer and project-based accounts.
• Provide account support on larger accounts
• Delegate projects to and manage account coordinator
• Manage multiple team members, guiding them through each phase of a project
• Establish and manage project deadlines and coordinate with team to ensure that projects are of the highest quality and completed on time
• Prepare internal and external communication materials such as conference reports, status reports, timelines, budgets, forecasts, dashboards, etc.
• Ensure projects are estimated, approved, accounted for and billed accurately according to client budget and guidelines
• Assist with new business development, proposals and client presentations
Local candidates ONLY as relocation is not being offered.
Want more details about this and other Dallas, TX opportunities? Meet George Strippoli!