Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 27, 2016
Queensway and Kipling
Agent: Melissa F.
Job #: 108781
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Image Creation – using combination of various 3D applications, Adobe Photoshop
and Adobe Illustrator.
2. Image Manipulation – cosmetic retouching
3. Job Quality Control
4. Creative Skills
Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Completion of high school with College and/or University preferred with a focus on art, graphics or computers.
• Knowledge and experience using 3D StudioMax and other Esko products
• Highly skilled in Adobe Photoshop
• Strong working experience with Adobe Illustrator
• Understanding 3D space and perspective
• Excellent MAC and PC computer skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Willingness to learn
• Art creativity
• Proven team player
Additional Skills Recommended:
• Photoshop - use of “smart objects”, retouching skills and knowledge of 3D plugin
• 3D terminology
• Adobe After Effects
• Video / sound editing
Want more details about this and other Queensway and Kipling opportunities? Meet Melissa Fonseca!