Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Creative Director (Copy - focused)Apply
Sep 26, 2016
San Jose, CA
Agent: Erika K.
Job #: 108759
The client is the leader in language translation and global content management. They are looking for a Creative Director to join their team for 40 hours/week onsite in San Jose, CA until January 2017. You will be working on the project with our large mobile device client.
- Developing a consistent approach for each of the Persona’s domains
- Giving writers clear guidelines for each domain (i.e., which domain is more serious, which is more fun, which one requires more succinct phrases etc.).
- Working directly with Persona Director to create detailed style guide for the writers
- Owning execution of utterances for all creative writers and will be responsible for the final product put forward to the client
- Working closely with the client and consulting team to ensure that our company is on target in terms of deliverables (both quality and throughput).
- Will work closely with project managers and senior sponsors to ensure project progression, milestone checkpoints, feedback reviews, etc.
This is a senior position and requires extensive experience in voice recognition, creative writing and team management.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Creative writing
- Team Management
- Writing clear guidelines and creating detailed style guides
NICE TO HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Voice recognition
- TV/entertainment industry
- AI industry
If you're interested, please apply now or email me directly with your updated resume and hourly requirements!
Want more details about this and other San Jose, CA opportunities? Meet Erika Kelsey!