Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Motion Graphics DesignerApply
Sep 26, 2016
Agent: Caitlin M.
Job #: 108738
Title: Motion Graphics Designer (After Effects/C4D)
Location: Off-site, potential for on-site meetings in Valencia
Duration: 1-2 week projects
Availability Requirements: Project based
Our client, an online digital marketing company specializing in building marketing solutions for lawyers, franchises, healthcare businesses, and home service professionals, is looking for a motion graphics designer for several 60-minute ads and explainer videos highlighting their services.
- Work with client to establish look and feel for motion graphics packages: including branding, style frames, animation, and final delivery
- Client will provide written content, content for on-screen titling, and script
- High-level self project management and client communication skills, ability to report on project status, targets, and asset requirements
- Ability to work off-site on your equipment
- Ability during the day to answer client questions via email and phone (however, can work during non-regular business hours)
If you are interested, please apply with your latest samples, portfolio, or reel and resume.
Who we are:
Vitamin T is a division of Aquent, a global leader in creative, digital, and marketing staffing. We are matchmakers between talented digital creatives and our clients in various markets throughout the US. If you’re looking for work on a freelance or temp-to-perm basis, we’re here for you!
Vitamin T will represent you within our established network and where you can enjoy the benefits of working hand-in-hand with an industry leaders, all while providing you with access to health/dental/vision/401k benefits. You also have the ability to participate in our awesome Talent Rewards program (Refer us a talented friend and we place them? You get paid!) http://www.aquent.com/rewards/ It’s pretty awesome.
Want more details about this and other Off-site opportunities? Meet Caitlin Myers!