Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior Interactive DeveloperApply
Sep 26, 2016
Agent: Brandon A.
Job #: 108719
Vitamin T is currently in search of a Senior Interaction Developer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term contract opportunity!
The Senior Interactive Developer is responsible for transforming user experience wireframes, interaction design, and visual designs into code for traditional and mobile web experiences utilizing industry standards and best practices. This position is for
• Ensure client websites adhere to defined coding, performance, accessibility and usability standards
• Manage assignments within assigned clients to ensure the work is delivered on time, within scope, on budget and within department standards of technical excellence and proficiency
• Strong communication skills along with the ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve problems
• Willingness to learn new skills and foster innovation across teams and into other disciplines
• Implement and assist in establishing best practices and processes in interactive development arena
• Provides mentoring and coaching to Associate Interactive & Interactive Developers to help develop their skills
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Bachelor Degree in related field; Programming/Web Development or related
• Minimum of 5+ years related experience in interactive front-end development
• Expert at writing semantic and well-formed XHTML
• Expert at writing modular, cascading and reusable CSS
• Experience working with PHP or .Net is a plus
• Expert at converting PSD compositions into code
• Expert at using GIT and writing markdown
• Experience with many of the frameworks common to modern web development including, but not limited to: Gulp, Sass/Less, FountainJS, Karma, Bower, NodeJS, and GreenSock Animation Platform (GSAP JS).
• Knowledge of 508 / accessibility guidelines is a plus
• Experience developing HTML5 Rich Media OLA is a plus
• Experience with Responsive Design or developing solutions for multiple devices (mobile, tablets, etc.)
• Experience developing HTML5 and CSS3 websites
• Ability to build browser agnostic experiences that follow progressive enhancement principles
• Must be able to successfully complete the code challenge as part of the interview process
How to apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards
Want more details about this and other Metro Detroit opportunities? Meet Brandon Archambault!