Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 22, 2016
San Diego- East County
Temp To Perm
Agent: Jessyca H.
Job #: 108636
Our client is looking for an Interactive Communications Specialist who will be the main support to the Brand Marketing Manager with digital marketing initiatives including but not limited to strategy for web content, plasma content within casino property, mobile marketing, social marketing (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and email marketing.
Qualifications: A four year college degree from an accredited program in MIS, web-development, graphic design or related field. One to two years experience in e-mail marketing, marketing or the advertising industry. Solid understanding of emerging marketing channels (social media, mobile marketing). Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) preferred. Understand usability and editorial standards for online environments. Must possess excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing.
Ability to make progress on multiple assignments under time constraints. Must have excellent interpersonal skills, be a team player and have a professional appearance.
· Reports to the Brand Marketing Manager and ensure timely communication of all issues, concerns, incidents and/or suggestions for improvement.
· Passion for new media is essential for success. Must have clear understanding of how marketing channels are constantly evolving and have desire to change strategy based on consumer channel trends.
· Create and implement communication plans for social applications (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
· Takes part in the maintenance and messaging strategy for the website.
· Manage the blog by developing content and posting strategy
· Continually reviews competitors’ websites and social marketing efforts to capture news and industry developments for reportage to senior management.
· Develops messaging strategy and implementation calendar for mobile marketing initiatives.
· Execution of all email communications intended to support various outlets (food & beverage, entertainment, special events, promotions)
· Gathering response data from all types of email and mobile communications
· Developing growth of the customer email database, mobile database and social site databases.
· Review website, email, mobile and social site performance data to identify trends and opportunities
· Evaluation of programs and promotions to enhance performance
· Coordinates efforts with direct mail and special event staff as well as other team’s on-property and ensure consistency is found in all messaging.
· Project and program management – manage timelines, process and deliverables for special projects (i.e. online promotions, Microsites, online media campaigns)
· Strong writing skills with experience in writing press releases, media advisories and editorial.
· Verify all information within communication plans is accurate prior to publishing.
· Interacts with outside agencies on a day to day basis.
· Any and all other job duties as assigned such as posting printed collateral throughout, assisting in film/photo shoots, etc.
Want more details about this and other San Diego- East County opportunities? Meet Jessyca Hix!