Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
AdTech Product Marketing ManagerApply
Sep 21, 2016
Chicago - West Loop
Agent: Ilana B.
Job #: 108588
Vitamin T is working with a phenomenal AdTech marketing agency looking for a Product Marketing Manager to cover a maternity leave for anywhere from 4-6 months! The ideal candidate is a will have five years of experience and be pretty much willing to do anything to make things happen. They will have the industry experience and communication skills needed to execute the go-to-market strategies for the clients innovative product offerings. You live to collect customer feedback and work with our sales and account management teams to help them understand agencies product offerings, market positioning, and target markets.
Day to Day Requirements:
- Work with the product team to fully understand product capabilities. Articulate insights from the market on product requirements.
- Use your writing, competitive intelligence skills and ability to connect with others to give us an edge.
- Gather and assess market feedback based on a variety of sources. Analyze the market landscape and be the expert on the competition and how to crush them.
- Team up with the rest of marketing to produce collateral, marketing campaigns and sales materials.
- Enable sales. Extol the values of our products to sales, marketing and account management. Develop the tools needed to support sales.
- Develop content. You’ll be creating white papers, case studies, presentations, and other content that places the client at the forefront of digital marketing.
- Product launch. You will be a force for good in the support the delivery of new products and features – both internally and to clients and partners
- Be willing to do pretty much anything to make things happen and still have presence of mind to have fun along the way
What we need from you:
Experience. You have 5+ years experience in the marketing technology industry and 2+ years in product marketing or product management.
Huge passion for the products for which you drive the marketing. And, while others might not think it a big deal, you are even more passionate about the clients who buy these products.
You have a basic understanding of marketing technology (analytics, digital media, marketing automation). What you don’t know, you learn quickly.
Critical thinking abilities. You seek out the data to inform your work.
Phenomenal communication skills. You are adept at communicating technical ideas to non-technical people and effortlessly translate business problems into technical solutions.
You’re a clear, succinct and engaging writer. You understand how to tailor information for your audience.
YOU MUST HAVE ADTECH & MEDIA BUYING EXPERIENCE!
Relocation potential for the right candidate!
Want more details about this and other Chicago - West Loop opportunities? Meet Ilana Black!