Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Content Writer (Re - branding)Apply
Sep 21, 2016
Agent: Erika K.
Job #: 108583
The client is the leader in language translation and global content management. They are looking for TWO Sr. Content Writers to join their team for 40 hours/week in San Jose, CA until January 2017. This role is 100% remote.
- Content writing for our company's re-branding project
- Writing for a range of marketing materials for campaigns and our Brand initiatives (i.e. whitepapers, case studies, eBooks, video storyboards, presentations, website and campaign content)
- Supporting the content creation process with external writers, ensuring that outside resources understand our company's writing guidelines and create content to support the our Brand
- Working closely with video services to create scripts and brainstorm storyboards that help tell compellingstories
- Interviewing customers and crafting a range of testimonial assets including videos, case studies and presentations that help sell the our company's success story
- Working closely with the web team on content to continuously improve the customer journey online
- Copy editing high-touch marketing content, ensuring the principles of good storytelling are applied for the channel, asset and audience at hand; that it's optimized for the web and inbound marketing
- Collaborating with product marketing and marketing program teams to create campaign messaging and strategic content plans that support demand generation across sales stages.
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Marketing Content writing and editing for re-branding particularly in an agency, B2B or B2C setting (i.e. presenting to internal and external stakeholders)
- Applying a content marketing approach to awareness building/demand generation efforts
- Writing clear, concise, compelling, accurate and grammatically correct copy
- Writing for digital channels and creating SEO copy that converts
- Conceptualizing story ideas for a wide range of assets and building storyboards for presentations and videos
NICE TO HAVE:
- A corporate tone/writing style
If you're interested, please apply now or email me directly with your updated portfolio/work samples and hourly requirements!
Want more details about this and other Remote opportunities? Meet Erika Kelsey!