Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Project Manager (Broadcast)Apply
Sep 20, 2016
Agent: Theresa R.
Job #: 108493
Vitamin T is assisting our top agency client in their search for a Project Manager. This project is anticipated to last up to 2 months and is located onsite at NYC location.
**Please note that only PM's with extensive TV Broadcast experience within an advertising agency will be considered for this job.
The Project Manager works closely with the Project Management team and must be a strong team leader with a motivating work ethic and analytical mindset, overseeing a comprehensive operations plan that includes: resource management, workflow/process improvement, mentorship/training, cost management, quality/risk management, and change management. This is a hands-on, detail-oriented role that requires superior project partnership and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate effectively under high-pressure situations.
• Partner closely with team leads to define agency "best practices" and establish efficient workflow processes to ensure consistent client satisfaction and highest quality of deliverables
• Oversee the day-to-day management of projects from initiation through implementation and deployment
• Oversee and communicate project status and adjust resources and priorities accordingly
• Oversee client/account budgets through proper scope definition, risk management and change management protocols
• Increase efficiency of staff allocations and utilization for both individual client projects and for the overall agency aggregate
• Ensure consistency in role definition and performance expectations within individual capabilities and among project teams
• Ensure changing resource and project requirements are communicated to all members of the project team, and that the changes are understood by all members of the team
• Liaise with senior business leads on project progress and risks
• Contribute to the creative process by assessing feasibility of the proposed solutions
• Resolve conflicts through creative problem solving with acute decision-making skills that keep project teams motivated to overcome high-pressure situations, and ensure best possible results
• Lead the training/mentoring of Project Management staff on effective Project Management methodologies and skills
• Oversee the project team’s activities to guarantee overall quality of work and ensures the project is delivered on time and on budget
• 3-7 years of project leadership or operations experience within agency environments. Must have extensive experience with TV Broadcast projects.
• 3-5 years managing large, multi-disciplinary teams of 30+ people
• Robust knowledge of integrated agency workflows and inter-office operations
• Intimate knowledge of agency core disciplines and capabilities, including Account Management, Finance, Strategy, Creative, Studio, User Experience, Interactive Design, Social Media, and Digital Technology
• Expertise in financial analysis, data management and related software (e.g. MS Excel, project leadership software, database applications, etc.)
Want more details about this and other NYC opportunities? Meet Theresa Reilly!