Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 20, 2016
Agent: Theresa R.
Job #: 108490
Vitamin T is assisting one of our top agency clients in their search for a temporary Digital Producer. This role is anticipated to last up to 2 months and will sit onsite in NYC location.
The Digital Producer will act as the main liaise between cross-functional teams to lead the development, production and delivery of digital tactics. They will leverage their deep understanding of the digital process and requirements to coach and guide teams and clients through a project lifecycle. This role requires an ability to communicate strongly and effectively with internal and client teams to drive decisions and next steps. They work closely with the other disciplines in delivering and exceeding client expectations.
• Work directly with client teams to understand the overall business objectives and strategies and how each digital project interrelate with each other
• Manage multiple digital projects for multiple clients
• Balance and manage scope, time, cost, process, risk and quality
• Cast assignments and engage the appropriate resources throughout the project lifecycle to promote a high performing and effective team
• Manage client and partner relationships from inception to launch by conducting regular calls, monitoring and escalating project risks, soliciting client/partner feedback, making modifications to deliverables
• Manage third party vendors or offshore partners as necessary in the delivery of projects, including gathering estimates
• Ensure that all projects meet accepted best practices in usability and web site design and support agency developed branding and strategic initiatives
• Establish and enforce a streamlined workflow of agency project-related processes
• Agency experience required
• 4+ years experience in digital production
• 1+ years experience managing complex technical projects
• Experience building a variety of web sites, platforms and applications
• Must have strong experience managing email and ad unit development
• Experience building project & resource plans
• Fluent in Microsoft Project and Excel
• Strong web technologies experience (Agile, Scrum)
• Experience building mobile apps (iOS/Android) or social apps (Facebook, etc) a plus
Want more details about this and other NYC opportunities? Meet Theresa Reilly!