Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 20, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: David F.
Job #: 108486
Our agency client is looking for a Strategy Director who's well versed in marketing, digital, and building successful client relationships. The Director will be opportunistic when it comes to identifying client's digital/marketing needs.
As a Strategy Director, you will be in charge of planning and conducting research; presenting insights, making creative briefs and positioning strategies; and developing digital roadmaps.
This position is client relationship/business development focused, but the individual must also have a strong understanding of new digital trends.
- Recommending and conducting primary consumer research
- Must make best-practice, research focused suggestions to clients and strategy team.
- Completing competitive and market best practice audits.
- Identifying the best segments to build a business, through segmentation and data analysis.
- Crafting customer acquisition, retention and conversion strategies.
- Writing and presenting macro- and micro-level creative briefs.
- Regularly reviewing third-party research regarding consumer trends and marketing best practices
- Partnering with creative, tech and account team leads across disciplines
Qualifications & Skills Requirements
- 7-10 years in digital, marketing or consulting experience
- Knowledge of user experience and the creative design process
- Understanding how to read research and take action after findings
- Experience with brand strategy, online strategy, and creative development.
Interested? Apply now!
Want more details about this and other Boston, MA opportunities? Meet David Fernandez!