Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Marketing / Communications Graphic DesignerApply
Sep 19, 2016
Agent: Sheri H.
Job #: 108455
Vitamin T is seeking a Marketing/Communications Graphic Designer. We are seeking a motivated and highly collaborative Marketing Graphics Designer to support our
growing marketing team in Detroit.
The goal of client’s marketing team is to support the growth of new client relationships. This requires
strategic thinking, an understanding of the market, and the ability to interpret client’s brand, past
experience, and future strategies in a variety of ways.
The Marketing Graphics Designer will work closely with the team on new business pursuits, and will be
responsible for the design quality of deliverables ranging from proposals and qualifying statements to
presentations, information graphics, and specialty projects.
Qualified candidates will possess experience both in creating graphics that are clean and compelling, and
will have an understanding of working within corporate brand standards and templates to deliver quality
· Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience as a graphic designer in a corporate
· Architecture, Design, Real Estate or Professional Services industry experience a plus.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Ability to develop templates that are adaptable and easy to follow.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work well with a wide range of internal
· High comfort level working in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
· Strong information design skills; experience with research-based content.
· Working knowledge of print and production, vendor management.
· Ability to design collateral for interactive/iPad/web-based use.
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
· Solid writing skills and the ability to communicate with grammatical accuracy in written English are
· Advanced proficiency in the following software/programming required: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop,
Illustrator and Acrobat, and MS PowerPoint. Proficiency in Adobe Flash and video programs highly
Want more details about this and other Metro Detroit opportunities? Meet Sheri Hunter!