Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Art Director (Digital)Apply
Sep 19, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Temp To Perm
Agent: Caitlin M.
Job #: 108428
Our client is looking for a contract to hire Art Director (Digital Strategy focus) who is passionate about brand design, entrepreneurial by nature and has the ability to ideate and execute creative that delivers on business goals. This position reports to the Creative Director and VP of Creative. This client is looking for this position to get started immediately, and you would be working on-site in Santa Monica.
The ideal candidate is design-driven with an obsession for the Swiss grid system. Must have the experience and successful track record to effortlessly guide a small team of talented designers, plus hands-on design chops to craft best-in-class digital, print and on-site assets.
90% of all work will be geared around event promotion and fan growth
- Will need to devise great ways to use digital media to promote events, as well as creating content, creating how a campaign comes together
- Must be comfortable leveraging different channels in order to grow their fan base and push more people into their "eco-system"
- This role is HIGHLY conceptual - looking for somebody that can come up with fresh new ideas but more importantly can come up with several plans on how to execute ideas
- Looking for somebody who has the ability to identify how media is portraying their message as much as the creative is.
- Quickly provide several strong concepts in response to a creative brief
- Provide guidance and inspiration to creative teams, agency partners and freelancers
- Hands-on creative execution from concept to completion
- Route and QC all projects across all project before they go live
- Ability to quickly create mood boards, storyboards and comps in response to briefs and clearly/quickly
demonstrate art direction to leadership
- Be accountable for the success of each project whether directly responsible or not
- Build great relationships with vendors
- Help an already strong creative team level-up quality of execution
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates an idea-driven approach with flawless creative execution
- 5+ years of agency or high-profile lifestyle brand-design work experience
- Experience across all relevant media including print and onsite event branding, with the strongest
focus on digital
- Advanced understanding of branding, marketing, and advertising
- Strong contribution to brainstorming and ideation
- Maintain attention to every detail while responding quickly to briefs
- Ninja-level expertise of all relevant design and production tools (CC)
- General knowledge of motion design and related software (such as After Effects, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of video and still photography direction
- General understanding of content strategy, social platforms and UI design
- Plays well with others; no unmanageable ego types
If this sounds like a great fit, please apply and HIGHLIGHT your relevant experience.
Want more details about this and other Los Angeles, CA opportunities? Meet Caitlin Myers!