Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
33 - Sr. Copywriter / Content StrategistApply
Sep 16, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Whitney W.
Job #: 108388
Our home goods client is looking for a Temp-to-perm copywriter/content strategist to work for them! It is on-site in Chatsworth, CA!
Just as we are committed to excellence in our product and brands, we search for that excellence in our people. Our selection of leaders and teammates is very specific and deliberate. In essence, we like to have fun while we work hard in a collaborative culture. We offer an energetic fast paced office environment in an exciting & creative industry. We’re looking for a talented wordsmith who can wear a variety of different hats and is skilled at crafting highly effective messaging and marketing content. The position is in our design-centric Los Angeles-Chatsworth headquarters where you’ll be working closely with an eclectic range of in-house stakeholders to support company programs.
The position creates high level content for a wide range of company initiatives. This includes but is not limited to copying and messaging for catalogs, store collateral, long-form articles, email content, and other ad-hoc writing tasks as needed. This individual works with other members of the marketing team, the buying team and creative design team. Must understand how to leverage print and digital channels as well as navigate the mechanics of marketing communications for our thriving organization.
• Innately curious, creative and collaborative with the ability to create catalogs, marketing, and website content and messaging.
• Ensure brand and massaging consistency across all marketing channels.
• Examines past campaigns to identify fresh messaging opportunities and new tactics.
• Tracks competitor practices and makes recommendations on best practices and possible improvements.
• Effectively communicate content and messaging opportunities and improvements to senior executives.
• Assists content team on other ad hoc assignments as needed.
• 4+ years content and marketing experience.
• Previous online content or e-commerce experience preferred.
• Background should include crafting and executing marketing messaging and campaigns.
• Ability to think strategically coupled with a proven ability to deliver
• Talented and creative writer with fantastic editing and communicating skills.
• Excellent SEO writing ability.
• Skilled in Excel, Microsoft Office Suite and Word.
Educational Skills Required:
• Degree in English, the Arts, or Advertising
Want more details about this and other Chatsworth, CA opportunities? Meet Whitney Westphal!