Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 16, 2016
new york metro
Agent: Marc S.
Job #: 108338
Our agency client is looking for a Jr Producer to start a 3-6 month freelance engagement ASAP:
- This person will manage smaller scale digital projects such as HTML email, banner ads and some print projects such as brochures.
- Experience managing digital projects is required– developing timelines and keeping teams on track.
- Agency side experience would be ideal
Junior Producer Job Description =
What you will do:
• Our Junior Producer will have executed digital production pieces before (ie: emails, banners, print/brochures).
• Coordinate and maintain project documentation including developing timelines, status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules and post mortem reviews.
• Manage internal business tasks like timesheet tracking and reports, meeting notes distillation and distribution, team schedules, travel coordination, vendor invoice tracking and more.
• You will be empowered and expected to manage multiple projects simultaneously, facilitating local and remote teams, external resources and client expectations.
• Collaborate with a team of Strategists, Creatives and Technologists throughout the project life-cycle.
• You will constantly look ahead for potential project roadblocks and offer pro-active, thoughtful solutions to those possible problems.
• Work closely with the Digital Producer on creating timelines and assigning teams.
What you must be a rock star at:
• You must feel confidant in coordinating a cross-functional (and cross country) internal team, ensuring all aspects of the project are delivered on time and to specs.
• The ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented is essential. We always have multiple projects, in various stages of completion, happening simultaneously. Monitoring the progress of many different project plans, and the work status of each member of our project teams.
• You are adaptive. Our clients and team members come from all walks of life and work and communicate in all sorts of different ways. You need to have the ability to figure out what works best for each individual, adapt to the way they work and foster communications that help everyone succeed.
• You are an Emergent Leader; you take pride in owning the process and being genuinely engaged in projects.
• At least 2 -4 years experience managing digital and creative development projects at an interactive agency.
• Your demonstrated skill set should include project scheduling and planning of interactive and creative projects, plus excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• You thrive on being an active team player, and have an extremely sharp eye for details.
Want more details about this and other new york metro opportunities? Meet Marc Spina!