Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Full Time Hybrid Designer Developer (MUST HAVE CAR)Apply
Sep 16, 2016
Chicago - Northern Suburbs
Temp To Perm
Agent: Loren G.
Job #: 108336
Vitamin T is working with one of our favorite clients in the northern suburbs for a Contract to Hire opportunity for a candidate who has both design AND coding abilities. What exactly does that mean?
You need to have skills in:
- STRONG in Illustrator & Photoshop. a good understanding of composition, layout and aspect ratio, and can apply consistently across brand image
- Additional experience in display banners, email, website design, landing pages would be nice!
Day to Day Activities may include:
- creating template based campaigns based on pre-existing templates
- Loading into email
- Banner ads/display designs
- Designs to correspond to social media
- Get blog up and running
· Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Industrial Design or Visual Communication Design preferred
· Minimum of 3 years experience in design and development of complex UI / internet applications.
· Familiarity with user-interface, user centered design and information architecture principles.
· Knowledgeable base of web standards, CSS3 based design, cross-browser compatibility, and responsive design.
· Strong proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator
· Experience optimizing images and web pages for user interface and creating HTML/CSS that matches a Photoshop design layout, and understand how mockups translate to code.
· Able to work well with others and be a positive contributor within dynamic team environments.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and support staff.
· Strong conceptual and creative skills and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Bonus if you have experience w/ retail and fast paced/high volume environment !!
Want more details about this and other Chicago - Northern Suburbs opportunities? Meet Loren Greiff!