Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 15, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Julie Z.
Job #: 108289
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity with a highly visible, globally recognized company? We are hiring a Presentation Graphics Professional. In this position, you will create on-brand, impactful and engaging presentations, as well as executing ad-hoc graphic design requests for logos, stationery, signage, awards, invitations and banners. Your role will be to translate complex and abstract ideas/concepts into easy-to understand and powerful presentations.
This position supports the company’s CEO as well as all Corporate and Worldwide departments’ needs for presentations (mostly using Powerpoint). You will regularly meet with clients to properly understand their presentation styles, as well as their presentations’ goals; identify appropriate visual support, while keeping message content intact.
• 2-5 years of related experience in building effective PowerPoint presentations; graphic design and logo design experience a plus.
• Marketing experience preferred.
• Digital design skills a plus; multi-lingual a plus
• Demonstrated passion for effective presentations in a multicultural, global environment.
• Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Strong skills in Illustrator Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft office.
• Strong sense of typography, design, branding, layout, composition and color theory.
• Current mastery of industry standards, trends; demonstrated ability to remain up-to-date on design skills and software.
Want more details about this and other Orlando opportunities? Meet Julie Zaitz!