Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 15, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Julie Z.
Job #: 108268
Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity with a hot agency? This Account Manager position is perfect for someone with an agency background and excellent client-facing skills. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, talented and has an excellent attitude. If this sounds like you, please take a look at the duties and responsibilities below and send in your resume to be considered! A few bullet points/summary of how your background matches this position would also be helpful!
• Work with Project Management and Executive Leadership team to manage calendar, travel and new client relation opportunities.
• Handle the majority of logistics relating to engagement of clients, including research, contact information, outreach, travel, management and follow-up correspondence via phone and email.
• Identify possible new business opportunities within current client base.
• Develop a holistic view of our clients and their businesses.
• Provide advice on how to best leverage our leadership position in the industry to accomplish our client service and account management goals.
• Participate in client calls and meetings as the face of our brand.
• Draft written materials such as client correspondence (i.e. letters), plans of action, agendas, monthly reports and quarterly impact reports.
• Participate in pitches, proposals, bios, press releases, press kits and presentations.
• Prepare and proof presentations and collateral including, but not limited to, pitch sheets, marketing one-sheets, and prospective client proposals.
• Interact with clients using approved marketing materials as assigned to reflect our branding and mission.
• Attend client and industry events.
• Organized, enthusiastic, high energy and curious.
• Exceptional oral/written communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical Problem Solving.
• Customer Focused Innovation.
• Strong Consumer and Product awareness.
• Knowledge of Marketing techniques.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
• Fluency with standard PC operating systems and software (MS Project, Basecamp, Excel, Word, Agile, etc.) required.
• Some Knowledge of Motion Graphics, Video Editing and 3D Animation preferred.
• Proficiency with Photoshop, Excel, Word, and Web applications is a plus.
• 3-7 years of working experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Ability to work long hours as necessary
• Advertising/PR/Marketing agency experience is necessary.
Want more details about this and other Orlando opportunities? Meet Julie Zaitz!