Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Entry Level SEM SpecialistApply
Sep 14, 2016
Agent: Brandon A.
Job #: 108221
Vitamin T is currently in search of a SEM Specialist for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a 2-3 month onsite contract opportunity!
• Responsible for working with the Digital Team Lead to constantly expand/optimize current campaigns, as well as create/optimize new campaigns with a focus on increasing traffic and conversions across paid search channels.
• Work closely with the digital team lead and project managers to translate data into meaningful reports to effectively communicate results, recommendations and solutions to our internal team.
• 30 hours/week would be ideal
• Most of their time will be spent optimizing campaigns/reporting/billing/administrative tasks. They would get direction from the Digital Team Lead on their weekly tasks
• They would not perform much (if any) client-facing responsibilities. They would need to be able to pull together data and performance recommendations for PMs to then send to clients.
• They will be supervised the same as the digital team. Digital Team Lead would provide them with weekly tasks and keep track of their billable hours in our time tracking software.
How to apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards
Want more details about this and other Metro Detroit opportunities? Meet Brandon Archambault!