Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 14, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Jessica M.
Job #: 108220
One of our financial services clients based here in Richmond, VA is on the hunt for a strategic, analytical and highly motivated Marketing Manager to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in analyzing data to make decisions, along with a proven ability to problem solve, work collaboratively and manage vendor relationships.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee the development and execution of their marketing strategy
• Manage revenue growth through customer acquisition, retention and brand awareness
• Oversee and manage their agency roster for SEO, paid search, PR and content creation
• Perform A/B and multivariate testing
• Conduct customer research to understand user needs
• Evolve brand guidelines and voice; develop brand book
• Produce weekly reports & perform regular assessments of the marketing plan
• Work independently with minimal supervision
• At least 3-5 years of marketing experience
• Ability to manage a marketing budget – proven ability to deliver high ROI
• Analytically inclined, understanding what data means and how to apply it to identify opportunities & solve problems
• Results oriented, creative, highly communicative and independent
• Demonstrated ability to manage vendors and outsourced marketing specialists
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
• A positive attitude and a sense of humor
• Bonus Points: Salesforce, Web Analytics, Google Analytics experience
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply to this posting for more information as the client is looking to conduct interviews with profiles of interest starting on Monday, September 19th.
Want more details about this and other Richmond, VA opportunities? Meet Jessica Morgan!