Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Front End DeveloperApply
Sep 14, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Brandon A.
Job #: 108219
Vitamin T is currently in search of a Front End Developer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
*Must have responsive email coding experience*
FRONT-END HTML DEVELOPER
The front-end HTML5/CSS3/Responsive Developer will produce *responsive* user-interfaces for email creative campaigns, landing pages and occasional websites and other rich media.
• Collaborate with Creative, Marketing and Program Management teams to create compelling, efficient, fast and clean responsive emails, landing pages and web sites.
• Produce deployment ready responsive code from PSD layouts.
• Design and develop components and should be modular, reusable, and well documented to the benefit of the Creative team.
• Be versed in QA techniques, device testing, and at least one market-leading email deployment tool. Exact Target experience is a plus.
• Collaborate with front-end designers and back-end developers to implement solutions.
• Ensure work products are delivered on-schedule and comply with best practices and standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education/Knowledge: Bachelor's degree (BA or BS) from an accredited four-year college or university required. An equivalent combination of experience and education may be considered.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
4+ years’ experience coding responsive HTML5/CSS3. As experienced with responsive email development as with web development. Automotive industry experience preferred but not required. Required skills include:
• Responsive Email Design experience, specifically with handling variations specific to email clients and mobile devices
• Practical understanding of HTML5 and CSS3+ CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS)
• Understanding of responsive design practices as applied to email design and landing pages
• Experience with code validation and QA testing across-platforms & devices issues and solutions.
• Experience troubleshooting different device/email client/browser implementations
• Comfortable working in a team environment, ability to interface with multiple contact points across projects, and to contribute to improved process and workflow
• Excellent attention to detail
Preferred skills include:
• Experience using JS Frameworks/Libraries (jQuery, Bootstrap.js, Backbone.js, Underscore.js)
• Familiarity with UX/UI design concepts
• Experience with email testing tools and QA environment
• Experience with Basecamp or other project management tools.
• Experience with PHP is a plus
How to apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards
Want more details about this and other Metro Detroit opportunities? Meet Brandon Archambault!