Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 12, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Agent: Erika K.
Job #: 108106
The client is an online shopping mall located in San Francisco, CA that donates a percent of your purchase price to your cause when you shop at one of 3,000+ partner stores. They are looking for an UX Designer to join their team onsite for 40 hours/week for 3 months.
- Designing innovative solutions and influencing the UX direction for website initiatives, emails, mobile apps and onsite marketing/promotion
- Helping define our style guide for brand standards and iterative improvements.
- Working closely with the product team to develop world class product design to help grow our business
- Working closely with marketing and product teams on brand clarity to help drive site traffic and revenue
- Developing innovative ideas that will deliver beyond design spec and help improve user experience and grow the business
- Informing the holistic user experience including some interaction design
- Prototyping and user test features, incorporating feedback into designs
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- Design (including, but not limited to: website design, mobile and marketing)
- Responsive web design
- UX and Interaction design
NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with mobile app design
- A passion for giving back to make the world a better place
Want more details about this and other San Francisco, CA opportunities? Meet Erika Kelsey!