Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Digital Production DesignerApply
Sep 12, 2016
Agent: Allyson H.
Job #: 108104
We are looking for a top-notch Production Designer to help develop creative and work closely with the design studio with our client. Do you have mad Adobe Creative Suite skills? Can you thrive in a creative environment and want to be part of team that creates unique experiences for some of the biggest brands in the world? Are you smart, passionate about good creative and an all-around cool person?
If so, we are looking for you to become one of our Production Designers. You will be on the front lines of creative development and execution. You will work closely with the 2D and 3D design team to convert kick-ass designs into real-life experiences.
Assist the design studio in the following duties:
• Prepare files for graphic production in house or for outsourcing to a supplier
• Collaborate with Design Director, 2D and 3D designers in creative, production and execution
• Help coordinate with Traffic Manager to manage workflow, develop project hierarchy and handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Support the design team by kerning, tweaking and enhancing any designs that are approved.
• Supports 2D designers whenever needed
• Attend pre-production meetings and help communicate substrate, finishing and production process to internal team or external vendors
• Help prepare presentation decks and any other materials for presentations or pitches
• Convert an existing look and feel into spectacular wall graphics, outdoor signage and other graphic opportunities.
• Photo manipulation, retouching and stock search for images.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Minimum of 2+ years experience in creative environment
• Strong design chops with a good eye for typography
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
• Working knowledge of MS Office applications such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
• Digital experience including, but not limited to, interactive design, web design and presentation design
• Committed to continuous process improvement initiatives and able to solve problems creatively
• A self-starter who has good communication skills
• Resourceful and creative in problem-solving
Want more details about this and other Austin, TX opportunities? Meet Allyson Hoffman!