Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sep 12, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Kelly K.
Job #: 108085
Vitamin T is working with a valued non-profit in the Indianapolis area. They need a strong Public Relations Manager. The right candidate will handle all press releases, media relations, both internal and external communications and is a strong storyteller. In this position it is key to understand that all writing is audience centric and that the audience can change.
- Media relations, pitching stories and gaining coverage.
- Defining target audiences and relevant messaging.
- Developing stories of people, programs, organizations or communities; interviewing, writing, editing and publishing stories in print, web, video, etc.
- Influencing key decision makers; collaborating and building consensus around communication needs and direction.
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work closely with all marketing team members and other departments at all levels of the organization; ability to use good judgment and maintain confidentiality on plans that are not yet public is critical.
- Develop plans and editorial content for internal and external communications, including newsletters, emails, website, advertising, events and more.
Want more details about this and other Indianapolis, In opportunities? Meet Kelly Kirby!