Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Global Digital Marketing & Sales Enablement SpecialistApply
Sep 12, 2016
Agent: Brad E.
Job #: 108069
The Global Digital Marketing Specialist joins the organization at a pivotal time and will help take these platforms to the next level.
Relying on his/her strong background in digital marketing, the person in this position will work with senior-level management to hone and implement the organization’s strategy for those platforms. To manage the platforms day-to-day, the position will work closely with organization marketers, particularly the International Head of Marketing for the global Digital team and regional marketers and business colleagues.
• Direct experience driving an MNC business with digital marketing, including managing content on digital platforms.
• Experience with Adobe AEM required; Salesforce or ExactTarget a plus.
• Up-to-date understanding of digital marketing principles and trends.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills.
• Proven writing skills for digital and web content.
• Ability to influence others in a diplomatic fashion.
• The ability to present technical ideas in a non-technical manner and to translate business needs into requirements more technical staff will understand.
• Some background in usability and user experience.
• Experience with Content Management Systems and HTML skills.
• Interest in and sensitivity to other cultures and global differences in marketing and digital trends.
• Experience managing email marketing platforms or mobile applications is a plus.
• Business-level English is required; ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
• At least five years’ experience in digital marketing, managing web, email or mobile platforms.
• Bachelor degree or higher.
Well-known Global Digital Marketing Firm.
Want more details about this and other Manhattan opportunities? Meet Brad Eaton!