Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Digital Project Manager / Site ManagerApply
Sep 08, 2016
Agent: Brad E.
Job #: 107914
Our client is looking for a Project Manager who comes from a digital/technical background. Onsite role to start asap and work ongoing full-time contract for up to 9 months +
• Work closely with business and technology teams in developing a cohesive digital offering strategy that
leverages our content and delivers the best digital products to our audiences.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• At least 5-7 years of hands-on project management/producing experience in the digital space.
• Agency experience required.
• Experience in a client services/account management role preferred.
• Experience managing Web technology, back-end, application and hosting-related projects as well as
mobile, social, SEO and marketing campaigns.
• Advanced, hands-on experience in one or more aspects of digital production and digital product
• Advanced, hands-on experience in one or more aspects of user experience research and design.
• Ability to review and critique creative work and to recommend how work should be produced to deliver
the best quality product within budget.
• Demonstrated experience in all aspects of project management. Experience managing blended teams of
internal, freelance, and agency staff.
• Demonstrated ability to lead concurrent projects of varying size and complexity.
• Experience using content management software, specifically Drupal.
• Experience optimizing content and sites for a range of digital devices, including mobile and tablet.
• Strong customer service orientation, with an ability to clearly discern client needs.
• Understanding of accessibility standards as they relate to digital content production and familiarity with
accessible markup and accessibility testing and validation.
• Comprehensive awareness of current and emerging Web technologies, media and trends.
• Experience leading Agile teams
Educational client in Manhattan.
Want more details about this and other Manhattan opportunities? Meet Brad Eaton!