Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Financial Services Editor / CopywriterApply
Sep 08, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Kate V.
Job #: 107910
We are looking for a talented Financial Services Editor / Copywriter to join a Sydney agency, for a permanent role.
This is a Senior level role, requiring a blend of workflow management and hands-on editorial execution.
Experience working on strategic editorial material for investment, finance or complex corporates would be a huge bonus in this role.
Working closely with the Editorial Director, Account Director and key clients; your focus will be managing the flow of editorial projects through to content contributors, then editing, reviewing, proof-reading and forming a quality control function; plus producing content and collateral as required.
This role offers the opportunity to join a dynamic, strategic and friendly agency team, who produce high-level creative editorial output for blue-chip clients.
Sydney agency specialising in creative content and design solutions for high profile clients. Independently owned, positive by default and a friendly studio team.
You will be responsible for a blend of workflow management and hands-on editorial execution – covering key editorial projects and also managing a team of contributors.
This collateral ranges from strategy frameworks, to above the line creative advertising campaigns to direct mail/eDMs, through to brochures, marketing collateral, web copy, editorial direction, product campaigns and thought leadership articles on a variety of topics.
This responsibilities will include:
• Implementing and running your own editorial management workflow – monitoring projects and deadlines, highlighting potential issues arising, managing expectations
• Content/communications strategy, writing, editing and co-ordinating marketing collateral and thought leadership articles for a key client.
• Being a trusted adviser and team leader – someone who is highly organised, remains calm under pressure, ensures the delivery of outstanding material and fosters strong studio and business relationships.
• Gaining a deep understanding of the client, working closely with Account Directors at a strategic level, brainstorming new ideas / concepts and initiatives.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, have a positive outlook, can-do manner with a calm and professional demeanour.
You will need superior attention to detail, writing ability and proofreading skills to ensure the highest quality editorial is developed and output.
• Superior writing and editorial skills
• Ability to work at a strategic level
• Cool, calm and collected, displaying leadership
• Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
• Able to prioritise tasks and projects to ensure deadlines are achieved
• A pro-active team player, operating with processes and people to get things done
• Friendly and approachable
This role will have a 2-3 stage interview process, you will meet with the agency leadership and the team you will be working with day-to-day.
If the above outline sounds like a match for you, please apply by sending your resume or email me for more information.
Want more details about this and other Sydney opportunities? Meet Kate Verran!