Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior Project Manager ContractApply
Sep 07, 2016
Chicago - River North
Agent: Ilana B.
Job #: 107871
Vitamin T is working on a great opportunity with a fabulous client for a SENIOR & VERY DIGITAL Project Manager on site until the end of the year. This is for an agency, working on insurance clients.
Senior Project Managers provide the structure and support the overall vision for assigned projects (e.g. web development, advertising, media, strategy, technology, etc). They are responsible for overseeing and directing multiple projects at a time (within a given brand or client or potentially across multiple brands or clients) or a singular, large scale or highly complex project, and ensuring that these projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget.
• 5-7 years of experience managing interactive projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment.
• Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following: software development life cycles, web technologies, web development processes and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects
• Advanced understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
• Ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple project coordinators, leads and/or managers at one time
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
• Ability to solve complex problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
• Expert Microsoft Project and MS Office skills
• Must be able to simultaneously focus on big picture, details and driving results
• Strong knowledge of contract interpretation and negotiation
• 1-3 years of people management experience
Want more details about this and other Chicago - River North opportunities? Meet Ilana Black!