Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Front End DeveloperApply
Sep 07, 2016
Agent: Brandon A.
Job #: 107849
Vitamin T is currently in search of a Front End Developer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a long term onsite contract opportunity!
The ideal candidate for this position is comfortable moving between multiple existing projects and technologies, has excellent attention to detail, is articulate, is creative, and is enthusiastic. Your work will be visible to our customers globally. Requirements:
● Experience in Responsive Web Design (RWD)
● Experience with AJAX
● Experience working with XML and JSON
● Experience with user interface / visual layout development
● Cross-browser/cross-platform development, debugging, and testing skills
● An understanding of the fundamentals of Object Oriented Design and Programming
● Mobile platform development
● Self-motivated, critical thinking
● Team Player
Fully knowledgeable in Flash ActionScript
● Knowledge of coding WordPress themes and PHP preferred
● Understanding Web standards, responsive web and cross-browser compatibility
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products is a plus
● Experience with SQL and relational databases
● Experience with Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern
● Experience with .NET/C# technologies, web services, and server-side programming
How to apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards
Want more details about this and other Metro Detroit opportunities? Meet Brandon Archambault!