Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Marketing Data AnalystApply
Sep 07, 2016
Chicago - Northern Suburbs
Agent: Ilana B.
Job #: 107848
Vitamin T is working with a phenomenal agency in the far northern suburbs looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to work closely with their team of data analysts to surface compelling behavioral and digital marketing insights to drive growth strategies. This position reports to the Director of Business Insights & Analytics, and the includes influencing the strategy and collection of data, testing processes, sales and traffic forecasting for key accounts, and managing client expectations and communications throughout the engagement.
• Pull, analyze and interpret website visitor data and performance metrics for business unit reporting cycle, exception reporting, and remediation
• Mine various data information streams for a variety of business cases.
• Analyze behavioral data and audit usability to improve web and mobile application workflows.
• Propose and manage multivariate tests based on suggested workflow improvement.
• Support the broader Digital Marketing team in bringing projects to finish.
• Identify problems and propose solutions, set targets and guidelines, monitor performance and provide effective feedback.
Qualifications / Requirements:
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in web analytics, digital behavioral analysis, or data-driven usability analysis
• Demonstrated understanding of common web metrics and definitions
• In-depth understanding of common web analytics packages including Google Analytics and Adobe Site Catalyst
• Understanding of business drivers in online environments – both in ecommerce and non-ecommerce situations
• Ability to identify broader business implications from various data streams (Business and statistics background a plus)
• Tech savvy and be able to identify tools and technology to solve problems
• Experience with A|B|N testing using Optimizely, Adobe Target, or similar a plus
• Strong client communication skills (e.g., problem solving, mediation and organizational skills)
• Advanced user Microsoft Excel (statistical functions, ability to join disparate data sets); SQL knowledge a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication and leadership skills are essential, experience in MS Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint required
YOU MUST HAVE A VEHICLE AND BE ABLE TO BE ON SITE!
Want more details about this and other Chicago - Northern Suburbs opportunities? Meet Ilana Black!