Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Designer / Art DirectorApply
Sep 06, 2016
San Francisco - Presidio
Temp To Perm
Agent: Joe M.
Job #: 107830
Our client in SF's Presidio is looking for a Sr. Designer/Art Director for full-time, onsite, temp-to-perm basis. Must be willing to give direction, provide leadership, but also be hands-on with design work.
• Creative concept and hands on design of packaging, collateral, marketing materials, in-store signage, digital assets etc.
• Collaborate with team and support Creative Director across multiple projects.
• Provide art direction where needed on projects moving through the studio daily - such as print collateral, retailer ads, marketing materials, displays, email newsletters, PR support etc.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to bring new projects beautifully to life.
• Contribute to our culture and make life in the park better for us all!
• A strong portfolio.
• 7-10 years experience as a Sr. Designer/Art Director
• Ninja-like design skills.
• Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color theory, and design aesthetic.
• Highly proficient in Adobe CC and an expert in Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Keen ability to present and discuss creative work.
• Strong project management, communication and leadership skills.
• A true team player.
Client is nutrition company that produces vitamins and nutritional supplements.
Want more details about this and other San Francisco - Presidio opportunities? Meet Joe Menard!