Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Digital Project ManagerApply
Sep 02, 2016
Agent: Sarah B.
Job #: 107744
Our client, an industry-leading professional services firm in the Baltimore, MD metro area, is seeking a Web Project Manager to join their dynamic and collaborative Project Management team.
This is a 4 month full time contract
• Lead projects for the launch of web-based educational activities
• Work in close collaboration with the project teams and web staff to help design, develop and deploy web-based educational activities
• Responsible for technology oversight including: project deadlines/status/scope, and working with the project team for content needs and overall site design
• Manage technology scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on time
• Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required. Manage project closure initiatives
• Must have a strong desire to constantly test deliverables with particular attention to quality assurance standards
• Document and archive project activities, deliverables, and findings for future projects
• Bachelor degree in an IT-related discipline
• 3-5 years experience managing projects, with prior experience in managing website development projects
• Knowledge of and experience with content management systems for website development
• Strong attention to detail and quality assurance standards
• Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis
• Proficiency in all MS Office applications, HTML editing, experience with Adobe, Macromedia and Visio software a plus
• Highly organized with good time-management skills
• Customer service and strong interpersonal skills
• Analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like you, please send your updated resume and a brief summary of why this is a good fit.
Want more details about this and other Baltimore, MD opportunities? Meet Sarah Byars!