Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Senior Web / Interactive Project ManagerApply
Sep 02, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Sarah B.
Job #: 107743
Are you an excellent communicator and love helping keep developers on task with projects? Do you love running multiple projects and are highly organized?
Our client is looking for someone just like you!!
You would support a wide portfolio of exciting Web projects, including maintenance of current websites and deployment of new initiatives. You must have strong technical experience managing online web applications required. Must be a proactive leader that works well in a team environment – any experience serving in a consultant capacity is a plus.
You should have:
• Demonstrated experience managing technical web projects from concept to rollout using Agile development methodologies
• Assists with proposal efforts including project scoping, level of effort assessments and project plan development
• Creates and executes project plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
• Proven history of multi-tasking demanding projects with little supervision. Coordinates and tracks workflow and scheduling of such projects.
• Exceptional skills at debugging code and implementation of a solid testing plan
• Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
• Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations. Works with end-users to ensure successful system implementation as well as assist in training
• At least 2 years project management experience in areas of web development, application programming, database and system design
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Communications, Management (or related field)
BONUS POINTS IF -
Experience with relational computer databases, familiarity with writing cross-browser web applications using SQL and RDBMS in a large multi-table environment
Management of outside development contractors providing additional web support
Minimum technical skills required:
If this sounds like you then please submit an updated resume, a brief summary on why you are a good fit and a URL for work that you have managed.
Want more details about this and other Baltimore, MD opportunities? Meet Sarah Byars!