Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
UX Designer / Interaction DesignerApply
Sep 02, 2016
Agent: Renee D.
Job #: 107729
I just got a really exciting opportunity to work with a local start up working with the product and engineering team to redesign their responsive site to be much more engaging. It was highly successful from the get go and so the engineers had left it but now, under a new name, and now its time to up the ante. This is a fantastic opportunity to not only work with an exciting start up but to really run and own the process from a to z. They are seeking a UX Designer to start pretty quickly to do everything from the user research through interaction and visual design on their responsive site. Ideally, they would need someone with prior financial industry experience due to all the restrictions. They are hoping to fully launch in 2017.
Please let me know if this piques your interest and we can discuss some details!!
• Conduct user research on emotional journey for the users' process and identify the opportunities to deliver an emotional benefit of the product through the stages of the process
• Deliver a stunning and customizable visual and functional refresh of product screen flow, ensuring allowances for a) configurable content and b) configurable page presence by the customers. The new design should allow for responsive web design. This may include modifications of existing fonts, graphic, headlines, CSS styles, language, tone, copy and layout. Additionally, it may include introducing new functional elements to the screen flow for improved ease of use (e.g. trackers, footers, and breadcrumbs). It may also include specifications and principles for usability, including scroll lengths, text limits, etc.
• Provide market-tested evidence of proposed design recommendations leveraging a sufficient cohort of representative users
• Develop a general interaction and design language for all products/service lines that creates a consistent experience between marketing, brand, and product design
• Create and deliver visual assets necessary for front-end developers to translate designs into code (e.g. CSS code, graphic files)
Want more details about this and other Austin, TX opportunities? Meet Renee Diaz!