Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Digital Media DesignerApply
Sep 01, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Brandon A.
Job #: 107689
Vitamin T is currently in search of a Front End Developer for our client in Metro Detroit. This is a contract to hire opportunity!
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES – Digital Media Designer (Junior – Mid Level)
We are seeking a Digital Media Designer to create e-mail campaigns, make scheduled updates to the website, design digital banner ads and help in-house creative with general marketing collateral production such as posters, signage, mailers and other projects as needed etc. This position is Junior-Mid Level, we are looking for a strong work ethic and someone who is willing to learn and grow with the company. The selected candidate will be expected to learn some of the skills listed under desired skills.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
1. Support the Senior Designer and Creative Director in developing visual communications to customers and players
2. Develop designs for email campaigns, website assets, digital banner ads & other Marketing Collateral.
3. Update and maintain multiple company websites.
4. Interact with internal and external production contacts to ensure final graphic product meets expectations.
5. Maintain current working knowledge of graphics software options and capabilities.
6. Other job-related duties as assigned such as print creative, brochures, signage, landing pages, eNewsletters, direct mail pieces, etc.
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver required.
• Strong knowledge of design concepts (layout and typography)
• Must have experience updating and managing websites within WordPress.
• Front end web design knowledge
• Clear understanding of Mac and PC operating systems
• Up to date on industry-wide design philosophies and current web trends
• Strong project and time management skills
• Candidates must have strong interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills
• Must be able to take constructive criticism and be a team player.
• Bachelors' degree preferred in graphic design, fine arts or related field
Desired, but not required
• Understanding of HTML e-mail best practice, (inline styling and table-based layout)
• Ability to style landing pages via CSS style sheets.
• Working knowledge of HTML5
How to apply:
+ Click apply at the bottom of this page
+ Email a resume to Brandon at email@example.com (be sure to include your portfolio, a link to them, or samples of your work, if applicable)
+ Treat yourself. You've just applied for one of the most awesome opportunities you've ever seen!
Not your cup of tea? Refer a friend! http://vitamintalent.com/rewards
Want more details about this and other Detroit, MI opportunities? Meet Brandon Archambault!