Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. Digital StrategistApply
Aug 31, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Temp To Perm
Agent: Erika K.
Job #: 107634
The client is an award-winning, global creative ad agency looking for a solid Sr. Digital Strategist to join their team for a contract-to-hire 40 hours/week onsite role in San Francisco, CA.
The ideal candidate will be confident in crafting the digital strategy of our brand.
- Uncovering & articulating consumer insights that inspiring effective and differentiated campaign experiences
- Brief writing for large scale campaign activations including digital executions in content, social media, and online video
- Guiding creative teams in getting to the best possible work by sharing unique, differentiating, best-in-class for mobile first and feed-proof content
- Designing connections plans for go-to-market strategies, which define key phases, digital channels, why and how we will activate
- Sharing platform expertise on consumer’s natural behavior online, especially participation behaviors in social media
- Working with wider account management, strategy and creative teams to develop integrated communications strategies
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
- 8+ years of digital strategy and media planning experience
- Client communications and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities, and detail oriented
NICE TO HAVES:
- Desire to stretch into creative account and brand planning for a digital world
- Knowledge of Industry trends in-the-headlines
- Willingness to travel as needed
Want more details about this and other San Francisco, CA opportunities? Meet Erika Kelsey!