Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Aug 30, 2016
Culver City, Los Angeles, CA
Temp To Perm
Agent: Whitney W.
Job #: 107542
Our amazing jewelry client located in Culver City, CA is looking for an eCommerce Manager for a full-time contract to hire opportunity.
-Does EVERYTHING associated with their main website from administrative work, to buying! So fashion/Beauty/Lifestyle experience is a HUGE plus! (You will also be buying for their first ever store)
- Ability to purchase off of KPI's, ROI's, and analysis.
- Using DemandWare or Magento is required.
Official Job Posting:
• Support seasonal ecommerce strategy and ensure projects support the, business strategy and contribute to overall growth.
• Help with the development, design and implementation of new store assortments and merchandising in order to meet competitive sales goals
• Develop creative and innovative solutions to enhance the customer shopping experience with Director of Marketing + Content
• Lead the coordination between web designers and developers and cross-functional teams on the implementation of strategies for all online operations, i.e. order processing, fulfillment, marketing.
• Work with Content Producer, Marketing Manager and Digital Agency to suggest, review, and implement all marketing efforts and initiatives.
• Interface, coordinate, and communicate all activities and initiatives with product design, sales, social media, production, quality control, and creative teams.
• Research and implement best practices for meta-descriptions and UPCs and well as most impactful and web marketing tactics.
• Perform product sales analysis, establish and review key sales and turn metrics as measures of success, and develop and deploy reports as needed in order to best understand changes and trends in the online business.
• Develop key performance indicators and benchmarks for dogeared.com in partnership with key stakeholders. Monitor and optimize ongoing programs and performance based on KPIs, ROI and budget.
• Prepare monthly reporting metrics to illustrate progress and opportunities in site merchandising and customer experience
• Manage google analytics and SEO, understanding of core concepts and best practices.
• Create and maintain accurate assortment sheets and buy plans.. Communicate changes to appropriate business partners on an on-going and timely basis.
• Work directly with marketing team to provide full visibility to buys, trends, expectations and assist in the implementation of all marketing efforts and initiatives
• Other duties and projects, as assigned.
Want more details about this and other Culver City, Los Angeles, CA opportunities? Meet Whitney Westphal!