Connecting you with the best creative freelance and contract-to-hire roles is our job. Let us help you find yours!
Sr. UX / UI Designer (mobile & web)Apply
Aug 29, 2016
Temp To Perm
Agent: Jamie N.
Job #: 107492
Our client in the video game industry is looking for an experienced UXUI Designer to help envision, design, build and optimize a brand new service targeted to web and mobile platforms. As the Sr. UX/UI Designer, you will work closely with the Head of Product and a strong team of developers to bring this service to life. This is a rare ground-floor opportunity to shape what they expect to become the leading offering in its category.
- Oversee all aspects of UX/UI/Interaction Design across web and mobile for a brand new consumer-focused site/service;
- Partner closely with Visual Design to maximize the effectiveness of your designs;
- Conduct user research and interpret BI/analytics to understand user needs and optimize your designs;
This is a temp-to-hire position. While on contract, you will be a Vitamin T/Aquent employee. ABOUT VITAMIN T We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. When you work for Vitamin T, you qualify for medical, dental and vision insurance after working only four consecutive weeks maintaining an average of 20 hours per week. If this job isn't the right fit for you, but you know someone who is, please pass this job posting on. We have a fantastic referral program that pays out in cash rewards! (http://aquent.com/rewards/)
Upon converting to a direct employee of our client, you will receive exceptional employee benefits: 18 days PTO accrued the first year; robust Medical, Dental, Vision insurance coverage for entire family; domestic partners recognized; 3.5% matching 401k vested immediately; Flex Spending Accounts, generous tuition reimbursements, flexible work hours, dog friendly offices, ultra-creative environment.
- 5+ years of web and mobile (incl. responsive) UX/UI experience at a consumer focused products or services company;
- 2+ years of A/B testing and optimization (i.e., yield management);
- Expert knowledge of one or more wireframe tools e.g., Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, OmniGraffle, etc.;
- Experience conducting user research and analyzing data to understand user needs;
- Self-starter with a strong drive to win;
- Open-minded, friendly and a positive attitude
- BA/BS in Design (HCI, Graphics, Visual Communications, Product, Industrial);
- 2+ years of experience optimizing conversion for registration-based services;
- 2+ years of experience optimizing conversion for subscription (SAAS) services;
- 2+ years of HTML(5), JS and CSS(3) experience; ability to rapidly wireframe, prototype, validate and iterate;
- Understanding of visual design, typography, and color-theory;
- Passion for gaming and gamers;
- Experience working with a variety of SDLCs, including Agile
For consideration, please apply and INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO.
Want more details about this and other San Diego opportunities? Meet Jamie Neal!